Blockmount2 roof connection kits have been designed to accommodate low slope applications, great for membrane surfaces, gravel, or concrete. The simple design removes the guesswork, and is easily adapted to hybrid or mechanically fastened projects.
- Featuring multiple tilt angles and variable inter-row spacing – work around obstacles or reduce the psf by better distributing the system weight over the roof surface.
- The product fully supports the module, NO corner clamping – well suited for tough conditions, including high snow loads.
- The Row Connector:
- serves as NS wire management.
- bonds the entire array, eliminating the need for grounding lug & copper from row to row.
- stiffens the array to reduce ballast requirements.
Note: If you don’t want to use the TRP Design tool or prefer a different starting point, complete the contact form and we’ll call you or, use our Online Layout Request form and we’ll quickly generate a preliminary submittal.
Blockmount2 is part of the Total Roof Platform (TRP). Use the videos to learn more about the TRP and each of the roof connection kits for low slope roofs.
DESIGN A PROJECT NOW USING A 3°, 5°, 7°, OR 10° MODULE TILT.
Our design tool supports you through the racking installation process. It gives you monthly and annual production based on module selection, inverter, racking hardware, module tilt and site location. Easily generate a bill of materials, as well as figures and visuals for stakeholder presentations.
All types with 5° of slope or less
All angles between 3°-10°
20-year fully transferable
Non-penetrating, hybrid, full attached
Install field guides and onsite available
Aluminum with stainless steel fasteners
All — including thin film, glass on glass
Certified to UL2703 bonding grounding
3-5 psf on average